Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mixed Vegetable Pakoda.


Hi my friends,I am back after a while with very tasty,crispy snack Mixed Veggie Pakoda.

All we need.

1 cup - Mixed veggie(Froze)
1/2 Cup - Cauliflower (very small florets)
1/2 Spinach - Finely chopped
1 Onion - small(finely chopped)
1 Big spoon of Beasn
2 Big Spoons of Rice flour
1 Tbsp - Garam Masala
1 tbsp - Ginger & Garlic paste
chilli powder
Salt
Oil for deep frying

Method:

Mix all the above veggies with ginger & Garlic paste,garam masala.

Then add chopped onion.

Now add rice flour,besan,chilli powder and salt mix it thoroughly by adding sufficient water.

Heat oil for deep frying,once oil heats,drop approximately tbsp of batter in to the oil.

Fry on medium heat till turns Golden colour.

Serve hot hot with hot sauce ......

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I always missed eating pakodas which I used to have back in india..thanks for the recipe

Uma said...

that's a lovely plate of pakodas, Annu! looks yummy!

Uma said...

Hi Annu,

I have used my daughter's name by mistake. Read it as mine. -Uma.

Madhavi said...

yummyy yummyy pakora, looks mouthwatering!!!

Unknown said...

Hi annu, pakodis are my favorite! I love those veggie ones :)

Usha said...

Hi Annu,

Your pakodas look very yummy !!It's been so long since I had some.......

Andhra Flavors said...

hey great idea pakoda with mixed veggies.

Cham said...

Nice pakodas, where re u ?, no new posts this days....Hope u r doing great...

Pooja said...

Yummy pakodas..