Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pedas.........



I tried this before in a regular way by using milk powder it was quite tasty but not scored the 5 start rating.However, this time my friend advised me to do it differently,by using Sugar less kova(Mawa)and I can't thank her enough for the excellent outcome, 5 Start rating? You bet.

Thank you Anu......I am dedicating this tasty sweet to you dear.

All we need

Kova - 350 Grm(Frozen available in Indian super market)
Sugar - 1/2 Cup
1 Tbsp - Cardmom powder
Grated Almond and Cashew nuts - 2 Tbsp

Method:

In a microwave bowl melt the kova for approximately 3 mins.

Now in a pan take the melted kova and add sugar,cardmom powder,grated almond and cashew nuts powder and bring it to boil on medium flame.

Keep stirring it continuously till it thickens lightly and the colour turns to peach colour.

Take out from the stove and let it cool and make it into desired shapes.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome..My favorite all time

Madhavi said...

Hummmmm..peda looks great, yummmmm...

Madhavi said...

Hey Annu..check out my blog there is something waiting for you :))

Cham said...

Yum, i make with milk powder too, ur version is so simple with only few ingredients.

Uma said...

pedas look simply awesome. lovely presentation.