Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yummy blog award receipent:-)........



"Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos”

Thanks Madhavi , cannot believe this dear. Thanks a million for awarding this to me.

The rules say, the awardee must quote her most favourite dessert(s) ever eaten or prepared. To be frank, I love anything sweet and or anything with Mango ( it is not just 'man'go, it is even wo'mango', because I like it). But to name a few...

1. Mango Icecream
2. Basundhi
3. Gulab Jamoon
4. Pinapple Pudding

Now my turn to do the honors to give away this Yummy blog award. I feel like a celebrity now..:-)...Actually there are many, but I can only give this to 4 bloggers. So the award goes to the below 4 bloggers with pictures that make you eat the screen and receipies that make you hungry right away..

Cham

Sagari

Vani

Mansi Desai

Congrats dear friends:-)..........


Rules for the ‘Yummy Blog’ award Receiver :

1. The person who receives the award should display the "Yummy Blog!" logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is "Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos".

2. The receiver should also quote their favorite yummy-licious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Don’t restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome).

3. Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers whose blog they find "yummy" and let them know about the rules.

9 comments:

Mansi said...

Annu!! congrats on a wonderful award girl, and thanks so much for sharing it with me! I am so happy and obliged!:)

Sagari said...

first of all congrats on your award and thank u sooooooo muchhh for choosing me ,I am so honoured ANNU, today I got three yummy blog awards ,I am so soooo happy

Uma said...

congrats on the award, Annu! Your recipes are really yummy!

Cham said...

Congrats Annu, u deserve it, thank u to share it with me and did my pic makes u feel hungry? Man-go hum :) good word play!

Vaishali said...

Congratulations, Annu, for a well-deserved award.

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Congrats annu on the award....:) u have a very nice blog...

do check my blog too

Suganya said...

Congrats on the award, Annu!

Vani said...

Hi Annu! Congratulations on your award! It is well deserved! Thank you so much for think of me to share with. I'm very honored indeed! :)

Uma said...

Hi Annu,

I have tagged you for a short meme! Please check out my blog.